Sunday, December 9, 2007

Simmilar style

I found This video in Youtube.com and i think it's great to visualize our video because it's have the same style as our video, basically the most simmilar is using only words without sound so people will get the message more clearly.

The video is using the drama advertising style and make us to thinkin what we must do. The different is he using a sad ending to make people really think and we use happy ending to make people pleased about they choice.

The Video is also being made by a student and got an A (we hope ours HD). So enjoy the video and hope ours can be like this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.